Conditions of let
1. PERIOD OF LET The period of let will be from Saturday to Saturday unless agreed otherwise. Occupancy will be given after 4 p.m. on the date of arrival and the accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
2. DEPOSIT A deposit of 25% or £100.00 whichever is the greater is required with each booking. Buy paying the deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.
The balance is payable six weeks prior to arrival.
Bookings made within six weeks of commencement must be paid for in full at the time of booking. Any blances not settled within 1 week of the due date will result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit being forfeit.
3. CANCELLATION - We strongly recommend the purchase of holiday cancellation insurance -In the event of a booking being cancelled, the deposit will be forfeit. If cancelled four to six weeks prior to arrival 50% of total paid will be forfeit 75% if cancelled between two to four weeks and 100% if cancelled within two weeks. Should the property be re-let within the two week period the full amount less the deposit and any other costs incurred by us may be refunded at the owners dicretion. You may change your booking date, if the new desired date is available, and this is subject to a £25.00 administration charge.
All of the above are at the owners discretion.
4. SUB-LET The tenant may not sub-let the property. Each lodge sleeps a maximum of 4 adults or a family of 5 plus 1 child if in a cot by prior arrangement. This number must not be exceeded. The lodge is let to the named person and number of guests indicated on the invoice. The owners must be informed of any change to this arrangement or any intention to have additional visitors/guests prior to the holiday start date. A surcharge of £100.00 per person per night will apply for any unauthorised guests and the owners reserve the right to terminate the let. The use of camp beds or blow up mattresses in living areas is not permitted and the living area is not to be used as a sleep area. The purposes of the let are solely for temporary holiday use and the dates of occupation are strictly as stated in the details section overleaf unless agreed by both parties.
5. BREAKAGES The tenant will be responsible for maintaining the lodge in a clean and satisfactory condition, and will be liable for any repairs, breakages or additional cleaning incurred. Tenants are requested to inform the owners of any damage or breakages as soon as possible during their stay. This enables the replacement of items prior to subsequent guests arriving. However, we realise that inevitably accidents do happen so again any charge will be at the owners discretion.
6. DOGS Where dogs are permitted they must be kept under control at all times and not allowed to roam free or soil bed linen or furnishings. Please bring any dog bedding with you. They must also be kept on a lead whilst in the grounds of the lodges. It is a condition of the rental as described overleaf that you agree to reimburse the owners fully for any loss or damage to their property or furnishings that has been caused by an animal under your control whilst staying in the lodge. A bin is supplied should the pet soil in the grounds. Dogs must never be left unattended in the lodge. Please make sure that this will not restrict your movements on holiday prior to booking as the owners reserve the right to and will remove any animal left unattended.
7. INSURANCE / COMPENSATION / REFUNDS The owners insure their property against fire, etc and will in no circumstances be held liable for any loss or damage to the holiday maker's property or vehicle/s whilst on the premises. No refunds or compensation will be paid by the owners of Corrieview Lodges for any event which may adversely affect your stay which is outwih the control of the owners.
8. CAR PARKING Car parking spaces (1 per lodge) are provided outside the lodges. Please advise if your party intends to bring more than 1 vehicle.
9. SMOKING Smoking is not permitted inside the lodges, the Barbeque Hut or on the balconies.If you or any of your party smoke please note that smoking is restricted to THE OUTSIDE PATIO AREA ONLY. We also kindly request that cigarette ends are disposed of thoughtfully and safely. Please do not leave stubs on the ground or leave them in our plants or shrubbery. We are registered with our insurers as a non-smoking establishment and our insurance is invalid against any claim made for damage associated with smoking. You would therefore be liable in full for any losses incurred by us as a result of non-compliance with this request. Many accommodation providers in the area have refused to accept guests who are smokers and whilst we do not wish to resort to such a severe a action
we do have to consider other guests and the damage smoking does to the property.
10. BARBEQUE HUT. Guests are welcome to use the barbeque hut when available. We request that guests advise us the night before you wish to use it so we can confirm if it is available. The grill will be fired up half an hour before you wish to start cooking and there is no input required by guests as this is all done for you. The hut is available from 6pm and is closed down at 10:30 pm. It is not available on Christmas Day or New Years Day.
11. These tems and conditions and lodge facilities are subject to change/ammendment without prior notice.